Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The force is gone. The finial entry for a while at least.

As the title suggested, this will be my last entry for a while. After a few months of SWTOR, I am finally totally bored with it. I have completed all 4 story lines in the Republic side and done most of the Imperial side. I have pretty much play all SWTOR contents at least once.

I really enjoyed my time with SWTOR but it seriously lack end-game contents. Also the player base has been slowly decreasing. It now take over 30 minutes to find a group for most FP (flash points) and 20 minutes for a War Zones during peak time. It seems no one is really interested in doing group activities anymore. I wonder why people play a MMO if they don't want to do group activities. Perhaps most people are bored with playing the same  FP for the 50th times.

With GW2 releasing the next few days, I am looking forward to move on. I will return to SWTOR when Bioware release more contents for SWTOR, Hopefully, I will return to a game with lot of new exciting contents.


No comments:

Post a Comment